Creative writing

The holidays are incredible periods of time. We may do everything we want to during the holidays. Frankly speaking, I adore holidays because I can create something enjoyable. Moreover, they make everyone smile. But I would like to tell you an amazing story about my holidays.
The 8th March is a women’s day. Men all over the world try to do all the best for their wives, mothers, grannies and daughters. Last year I went to Orlyonk camp where I had celebrated this holiday. Boys were going to make a great surprise for us. And they did. Early in the morning we went out from our rooms and saw the steps on the floor with different phrases like “follow me”. They led to the panoramic windows. In these windows we saw a huge heart with girls’ names and sincere wishes. After that boys from our camp invited girls to the balcony. On the ground we saw an awesome butterfly with wings in the shape of a heart. A crowd of boys ran to this heart like a river. After they started singing songs for us. Some girls started crying. As for me, I was really shocked. Then we went to a breakfast and boys played like a real gentlemen. They tried to be the waiters and gave us tasty things. After that we went for a walk and have some kind of quest. We asked to find a great gift for everyone. All in all, it was a huge invitation to a party in honor of the 8th of March. During the party, the boys arranged a flashmob and after that they gave each girl a tulip. From my point of view, it was the best out of the best holiday. I really enjoyed it.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Word formation 4

word formation 3

word formation 2